A Battle of Wits
You have seen the action plan of the enemy. Confusion is the main weapon of the Devil:
- Instead of natural development of humankind as a single organism, history has come to be seen as disjointed surveys of groups, institutions and regimes.
- Bizarre and unbelievable nightmares of pessimist artists pass as realism.
- The iron fist of Western powers secretly thwarts every move towards democracy in the Muslim world while posing as champions of democracy before the world.
- The dynamic concept of Islam infused in the masses by leaders like Jamaluddin Afghani and Iqbal is being suppressed by dogmas directly or indirectly sponsored from outside.
- Education is programming individuals for shutting their hearts on the living influences of societies around them.
These situations have to be reversed. Do that and the war is won.
Confusion is the main weapon of the Devil and you can win the battle by removing the present confusions.